How to Download Voter ID Card Online In India: Follow these steps to get your voter ID card online at home.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) has made it easier for all voters to get the elector’s photo identity card (e-EPIC) online. This article may be very useful if you lose or forget your original voter identification card.
If you lose your voter id then you can also apply for a duplicate voter ID card or alter your address online with the digital voter ID card.
If you have a transferrable job or you moved to a new state then you won’t have to create a new voter card every time.
You can simply change your address online and download a new voter ID card with your new home address.
The e-EPIC is available in PDF format and voters can save the card on their smartphone, upload it to Digi locker, or print and laminate it.
[Step-By-Step] How To Download Voter ID Card Online In India
Here’s how to get your voter ID card online in India at home:
- For downloading the voter ID card online you have to visit the Election Commission’s official website https://voterportal.eci.gov.in or https://nvsp.in/
- In the NVSP portal, create or log in to your account.
- Keep in mind that you need to have your login credentials.
- If you do not already have an account, you may create one by providing your e-mail address and cell phone number.
- After providing all of your information, a login id will be generated. Log in to the portal now.
- Just log in to your account with your EPIC number or Form Reference Number and choose your state.
- You will be sent an OTP to your registered phone number.
- After entering the OTP, you will be given the opportunity to download e-EPIC.
- Click on the Download e-EPIC button.
- A voter ID PDF file will be downloaded.
- The ID card can be saved or printed.
Other Articles You May Like: