Eid 2020: Eid Al-Fitr is one of the most auspicious Muslim festivals and is celebrated across the all Country. It is also known as the “Festival of Breaking the Fast” as the end of month-long fasting (dawn to dusk) during the holy month of Ramadan.
Eid Al-Fitr will be celebrated on Sunday night (May 24),Depending on the sighting of the moon. if not, it will be celebrated on May 25 (Monday).
Eid 2020 date
- Eid Al-Fitr will be celebrated on Sunday night (May 24),Depending on the sighting of the moon.
- if not, it will be celebrated on May 25 (Monday).
7 Step for Weight Loss After Eid
- 7 steps you should follow after Eid Celebrations as below
Step-1: Remember Weight Loss Goals
- Usually, the festival is widely known with great pomp and show as people dress up to the nines and meet their family and friends.
- After a month of fasting on a daily basis from dawn to sunset, the celebration of Eid also brings the possibility of gorging on a variety of mouthwatering delicacies and savouries.
- While nobody wants to depart the possibility of feasting on scrumptious dishes, we also have to remember our weight loss goals in Eid 2020.
Step 2: What should you do to stick weight loss goals after Eid celebrations
- While a month of fasting may are good for you, both spiritually and physically, overindulgence on the tempting spread of food items can actually wreak havoc on your body.
- This is often especially important if you’ve got been working hard to shed the additional kilos and acquire back in shape.
Step 3: Be faithful to your Diet
- You should detain mind to remain faithful your weight loss journey without putting a damper on Eid celebrations.
- The following pointers can even come handy if you’ve got already overindulged in high calories and salt-laden food during the festivities
Step 4: Water Therapy
- This may sound just like the most evident answer, but at the same time as we stay holed up inside our homes thanks to the pandemic, we are still not drinking enough water.
- In between work from home and dealing for home, pouring ourselves a glass of water might not seem important immediately.
- If you’re trying to observe your diet, we recommend drinking two glasses of water before you sit all the way down to eat because it cuts down food intake and also reduces cravings.
- Moreover, when your body is hydrated your energy expenditure at rest increases meaning that you simply.
Step 5: Practise eating slowly
- This is especially important if you’re feasting on delicacies dripping with oil and sugar during the celebrations of Eid 2020.
- Make it some extent to practise restraint and eat slowly. it’ll facilitate your recognise the signals of your body after you begin to feel full.
- Listen to those signals and don’t overeat once you’re feeling satisfied.
- The importance of practising portion control
- After month-long fasting, your body adapts to the fasting schedule and indulging in high-salt and fat-laden food items might not be a wise idea.
- Alternatively, one should start consuming smaller portions of food and reduce the interval between the meals.
- If you want to stay your weight under control start eating fresh fruits and vegetables before you lay your hands on high-calories snacks.
Step 6: Start walking for 30 minutes every day
- In addition to taking note to what you’re eating, it’s also crucial to urge up and acquire moving.
- We understand that with the lockdown in situ, you’ll not be exactly motivated to try to to a full-blown workout. Fret not, walking for thirty minutes daily will be beneficial to keep your weight under control.
- One can even follow the ‘walk while you talk’ routine to remain active throughout the day.
- After that, you’ll gradually include cardio exercises like running and skip rope in your routine
Step 7: Monitor your sleep cycle
- In addition to remote working, getting up early within the morning during the month of Ramadan may have thrown your sleep cycle completely off the track.
- Not plenty of individuals know this, but if you’re not sleeping well and feel sleep deprived throughout the day, it can even impact your weight loss journey!
- Various studies have linked poor sleeping habits to increasing obesity in both kids and adults.
- So, confirm that you just hit the sheets on time nightly and turn out your electronics an hour before you visit sleep.
Read Also: Sweet Potato Health Benefits For Coronavirus