DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Result Declared: The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is set to hold on Wednesday ( i.e. 10th March, 2021) the draw of lots for allotment of flats on offer under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021.
In January 2021, DDA had put on offer 1,354 flats in four categories — Higher Income Group (HIG) flats, Middle Income Group (MIG), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Janta flats (cheapest among the four previous Categories) — at locations such as Dwarka, Jasola, Manglapuri, Vasant Kunj and Rohini.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Result Declared: Now What Is The Procedure For Possession?
What Documents required for the successful applicants after the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Draw?
1. Once the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Draw is complete, the successful applicants who got the allotement will have to deposit the cost of the alloted flats within 90 days from the date of the issue of demand-cum-allotment letter.
2. A digitally signed possession letter will be issued online on (dda.org.in) and the successful applicant will have to upload self-attested copies of the required documents.
What are the documents required?
1. A self-attested copy of the PAN card
2. Proof of residence (self-attested copy of passport, driving license, ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, bank passbook, Aadhaar card, government ID, house tax receipt)
3. Self-attested copy of your bank’s passbook as mentioned in the application form or a copy of I-T returns filed