CHSE Odisha 12th Science Result 2020: CHSE Odisha has declared the class 12th Science stream exam results today at 12:30 pm at orissaresults.nic.in. Find the direct link here, pass percentage and all other details here
CHSE Odisha 12th Science Result 2020 LIVE Updates
- Odisha Council of Higher Education (CHSE) has declared the class 12th Science stream exam results.
- Students can check their scores at orissaresults.nic.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Out of the total 97546 students who had written the exam, 68,374 students passed in the exam including 38,301 boys and 30,073 girls. The total pass percentage is 70.21.
- A total of 25339 students passed with first division while 24121 students passed with 2nd division and 18268 students passed with 3rd division.
- Nayagarh district has recorded highest pass percentage of 86.51 while Jharsuguda has recorded lowest at 40.71%. 20 schools recorded 100% results.
- However, none of the students from 15 schools could pass.
- Some papers of class 12th exams had to be cancelled due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- The exams were scheduled to be conducted from March 23 to 28. CHSE Odisha will evaluate the students on the basis of their best performing papers.
- For students who have appeared in more than three papers, the average marks in best three papers will be awarded in the papers for which examination could not be conducted.
Odisha 12th Science Result 2020
1) Visit the official website at orissaresults.nic.in
2) Click on the result link
3) You will be directed to a login page
4) Key in your roll number and registration number
5) Click submit and view your result
6) Take a print out and save it on your computer