CBSE Exam Latest News Today: CBSE has taken a big decision regarding the remaining board exams. The board has canceled the 12th board examination to be held between July 1 and July 15.
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta said this on behalf of the board in the Supreme Court. He also said that a plan has been prepared for the subjects which have not been tested.
CBSE Exam Latest News Today
- The Supreme Court also ordered the cancellation of the examination conducted by ICSE.
- ICSE told the Supreme Court that we agree to cancel the examination.
- The state of Maharashtra has told the Bombay HC that they cannot conduct the examination.
- Therefore, now the examinations of ICSE board have also been canceled.
- It will follow internal assessment system. However, ICSE has not opted to take the exam later.
- The Solicitor General said that the Supreme Court should pass an order that the matter should come to the SC and not to the High Court.
Read Also: Apply For Latest Government Job, Click Here
CBSE Exam Latest News 2020
- CBSE Exam Latest News 2020: In fact, due to the coronavirus epidemic, some papers of many state boards including CBSE and ICSE were left in March.
- Some state boards passed the children without examination, while CBSE Board decided to get the remaining papers in July.
- CBSE Board had asked for the remaining papers to be held between 1 to 15 July.
- As pe the CBSE Exam Latest News 2020, A petition was filed in the Supreme Court against this decision of CBSE and a demand was made to cancel the exam.
- In this petition of the parents, it was said that the risk of coronavirus is increasing everywhere, in which case the safety of children is in danger.
- In view of the safety of children, the decision of CBSE Board should be canceled.
CBSE Exam Latest News Today In 2020
- The Supreme Court sought a response from the CBSE Board on this petition.
- After this, the case was heard on 23 June.
- During the hearing, it was said on behalf of CBSE Board that the discussion regarding the cancellation of the remaining paper is in the final stage and the board will take a decision on it soon.
- Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, on behalf of the Central Government and CBSE, had said in the Supreme Court on June 23,
- “The decision-making process is in advanced stage and will be completed by Thursday.”
- As per the CBSE Exam Latest News Today The court postponed the hearing till 25 June.