CBSE Board 10th Result 2020 Declared: The wait for more than 18 lakh students of Central Board of Secondary Education has finally ended. The CBSE 10th result 2020 is declared on the day of July 15.
CBSE 10th Board Result (CBSE 10th result 2020) has been released on the official website cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Board 10th Result 2020 Declared
- Students can check the CBSE Board 10th Result 2020 with the help of their roll number.
- The CBSE board has released the result of the 12th class on July 13.
- This time, a total of 1,57,934 students have secured more than 90 per cent marks in the CBSE 12th board examination.
- Of these, 38,686 students secured more than 95 percent.
- CBSE 12th board has more than doubled the number of students achieving more than 95 percent this year.
Direct Link of CBSE Board 10th Result 2020
CBSE 10th result 2020: How to Check
First of all, go to the official website of the board cbseresults.nic.in.
- After this, click on the link of “CBSE Board 10th Result 2020“.
- Submit your roll number and the information asked.
- The result will come on your screen.
- Can printout the result for future.
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- Students can also get their exam results through IVRS.
CBSE 10th Board Result: Grades will be replaced instead of Marks
- CBSE has released the results of 10th class students with grades only this year.
- The board has introduced a grading system to reduce the pressure on students.
CBSE Results 2020: How Result Prepared On This Year
- The results of the students who have completed the board examination have been released in general.
- While the students who have given more than three papers, their result for the remaining papers has been released according to the average number of the best three subjects.
- At the same time, students who have given three board papers have been given average marks of the best two subjects for the remaining examinations.
- Apart from this, the students who finished 1 or 2 papers, their results have been based on the performance and internal / practical assessment of the board.
Read Also: CBSE syllabus of class 10th: CBSE to reduce syllabus by 30% for classes 9-12 amid Covid-19