BSE Odisha 10th Result 2020
- The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha declared the state class 10 results earlier today.
- Around 5.34 lakh students had appeared for the exams this year.
- They can now check their results at bseodisha.nic.in, bseodisha.ac.in, orissaresults.nic.in.
- The pass percentage saw a jump by almost six per cent this year and was recorded at 78.76.
- Girls outperformed boys securing 81.98 passing per cent.
- The pass percentage of boys was recorded at 77.80.
- A total of 1,279 students secured 90-plus marks this year
BSE Odisha 10th Result 2020: How to check marks online
- BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2020: The students who had appeared in the exam can check the results through the websites- bseodisha.nic.in, bseodisha.ac.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha announced the state class 10 results on July 29.
- Once declared, the students can check their scorecard at bseodisha.nic.in, bseodisha.ac.in, orissaresults.nic.in.
- The pass percentage is 78.86 this year.
- The Odisha board class 10 exams were held in February and March and unlike other exams, BSE class 10 exams were not disrupted due to Covid-19.
- The results for the same were expected to release by May first week, however, it saw a delay due to coronavirus outbreak in the country.
BSE Odisha 10th Result 2020: How to check results online
Step 1: Visit the website mentioned orissaresults.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on link – Odisha HSC Result 2020 / Matric Results
Step 3: You will be directed to a new page
Step 4: Enter your roll number and other details asked for
Step 5: Click on submit
Step 6: Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the same for further reference
Nearly six lakh students appeared in the exams this year, and due to the high influx, a candidate might face difficulties in accessing their scorecard on the website mentioned above.
Read More: BSE odisha 10th Result 2020