Ayodhya Ram Mandir News: Jharkhand state president Rameshwar Oraon has accused the BJP of politicizing the foundation of Ram temple.
He says that the lamp will be lit in the district Congress offices in the state and the state Congress headquarters in Ranchi.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir News Live
- Jharkhand Pradesh Congress accused the BJP of politics in the foundation of Ram temple and said that the party will light the lamp at the district Congress offices and the state Congress headquarters in Ranchi today.
- Jharkhand State President of Congress Rameshwar Oraon said this in a conversation with the media here on Tuesday.
- Oraon alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party is politicizing the foundation stone for the construction of the Ram temple.
- He said that when the temple, mosque and all religious institutions are closed, why is she doing this.
- He said, “The Congress party will be involved in the construction of the Ram temple and on August 5, the lamps will be lit in the District Congress office of the entire state including the state Congress headquarters.”
Ram Mandir Ayodhya
- Today in Ram Mandir Ayodhya, Lord Rama’s temple is going to be worshiped.
- Ayodhya Ram Mandir News Live, In this Bhoomi Pujan, Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself is reaching to lay the foundation stone of the grand temple of Ram.
- The city has been decorated like a bride for Ram Mandir Bhoomi Pujan happening in Ayodhya.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is keeping an eye on all preparations related to this program.
- It is being told that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave Delhi for Lucknow at 09:35 this morning.
- From where he will reach Ayodhya via helicopter.
- At the same time, due to inclement weather in Uttar Pradesh, their roadway has been arranged.
- If the weather continues to deteriorate, then Prime Minister Modi will go by road and join the Ram Mandir Bhoomi Pujan program in Ayodhya.