Aarti Drugs Multibagger: Aarti Drugs Share price touched fresh all-time high today after the board cleared issuing of 3 bonus equity shares for every one fully paid-up equity share.
Aarti Drugs share price rose 10% intra day to Rs 3,133.70 against previous close of Rs 2,848.85 on BSE.
In last four days, Aarti Drugs Share Price has gained 34.33% on BSE.
Aarti Drugs Share stands higher than 5 day, 20 day, 50 day, 100 day and 200 day moving averages.
Aarti Drugs Multibagger Share
- The large cap share has gained 521.75% in one year and risen 390% since the beginning of this year.
- In a month, the share has climbed 95.32%.
- The scrip opened at Rs 2,979.95 and touched a low of Rs 2,930.00 during today’s session.
- Total 1.88 lakh shares of the firm changed hands amounting to turnover of Rs 50.98 crore.
- Market cap of the firm rose to Rs 6,614 crore on BSE.
- On March 19, the share touched 52 week low of Rs 422.
“The Board of Directors has approved the following subject to the approval of the Shareholders: a) Increase in the authorized share capital of the Company from Rs25,00,00,000/- to Rs. 120,00,00,000/- by creation of additional 9,50,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs10 each. b) the issuance of fully paid up Bonus Share in the ratio of 3:1, ” the company said.
- The drugs firm will intimate the record date for determining eligible shareholders entitled to receive bonus shares in due course, it said in the filing.
Yash Gupta, Equity Research Associate, Angel Broking said, “After the bonus issue, the number of shares will increase from 2.33 Crores to 9.32 Crores. This is a positive development for Aarti Drugs.”